Predictive as a wizard.
- Weight: 98g.
- Drillings: 24, 28, 32H.
- Standard: Rock Shox RS-1 Forks.
- Material: special 7075TXX / Carbon Fiber.
- Axle construction: multishaped 27mm carbon/alloy.
- Bearings: 2x27.5-37 2RS sealed ABEC-5 cartdriges.
- Sealing: external Soft-Touch OR, 2+2 RS.
- Micro-Tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system.
- Finishing: "hart-coat" sides, black anodized body, matt carbon.
Truly predictive composite axle. This detail is the keypoint for RS-1 performance.
The massive axle works as the only connection between RS-1 fork sliders.
It's function makes the RS-1 system truly predictive or mushy-flexy.
Straight pull spokes for the maximum wheel stiffness.
They sensibly reduce lateral flex and increase disc braking torque transmission. All this with a slight weight reduction too.
Micro-tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system.
Precise hub bearing setting ensures low bearing friction and no-play at the rim.
Sturdy, precise and incredibly light.