The ReMote LA, or Light Action, adds another option to the class-leading ReMote line of dropper remotes, solving all common dropper remote complaints in a compact, ergonomic, and sturdy package. The ReMote LA is a longer lever armed version of the previous remote that is optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull or for riders that just prefer a really light actuation feel. It reduces the force to actuate a dropper by nearly a third vs the standard ReMote.
You love your dropper seatposts? But while the posts themselves are better now than ever before, the remotes still leave much to be desired. Building on the award-winning ReMount line, the new ReMote solves all common dropper remote complaints in a compact, ergonomic, and sturdy package.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. The result of twenty-three prototype generations and thousands of hours of field testing, the Wolf Tooth ReMote is the definitive upgrade for the bulk of dropper seatposts available today. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Integrated brake lever mounting: The ReMote’s 6061 aluminum mounts attach cleanly and securely to Shimano I-Spec (A, B, or II) and SRAM MatchMaker X brake levers. Bar-mount clamps will be available during the third quarter of 2016.
- Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote’s solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and approved for use with KS, Thomson, Fox Transfer, RaceFace, Easton, Specialized Command, and Giant Contact cable-actuated dropper posts.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
- Easton Haven
- Fox Transfer
- KS (all)
- RaceFace Turbine
- Specialized Command (all)
- Giant Contact
- Gravity Dropper
- More to follow
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B - Includes IS-AB Hardware
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II - Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote MM SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X - Does NOT inlcude the MatchMaker hardware. We sell the MatchMaker kit separately, as most brakes will have come with them. If you need the matchmaker bracket be sure to add it to your order.
- ReMote 22 - includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars
- ReMote IS-EV for Shimano I-Spec EV - Includes IS-EV hardware
- Material - 6061 T6 Aluminum with Delrin Axle
- IS-AB, IS-II, MM and ReMote 22 include hardware.
- Colors - Black
- Weight - Shimano IS-AB - 31g, Shimano IS-II - 33g, SRAM MM - 42g, 22 (hinged clamp) - 50g, Shimani IS-EV - 35gr
- From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
Guillaume S. published the 16/10/2018 following an order made on 16/10/2018
Jean-Paul P. published the 26/09/2017 following an order made on 26/09/2017
Belle finition mais trop chère et bon fonctionnement. Manette pouce un peu longue si montée en direct sur levier de frein Shimano.
Comment from Dulight the 26/09/2017
Bonjour Jean-Paul,Vous avez pris le modèle Light Action qui est justement rallongé exprès. Si vous voulez une version plus courte il fallait le modèle standard.Sportivement,DuLight
Comment from Jean-Paul P. the 26/09/2017
Pas vu les 2 modèles lors de l’achat. Dommage. Visuellement c’ Pas évident de voir la différence. Ce serait bien de le noter en présentation directe et non dans les caractéristiques accessibles uniquement quand on clique dessus.