Wolftooth Pack Pliers
|Price||quantity||Add to cart|
|29,00 €||Add to cart|
The patent-pending Pack Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not found on a typical multi-tool and it is light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool.
- 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed master links and chains.
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links.
- Patent-pending, designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 7075-T6 aluminum, Type II anodized, laser marked logo
- Colors: black + red bolt
- Master links not included.
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm, weight: 38g
- Tire lever not recommended for use on carbon rims.
Yannick T. published the 13/10/2018 following an order made on 13/10/2018
très bon produit
Joel P. published the 11/08/2018 following an order made on 11/08/2018
Le produit ai encore mieux en vrai cher mais très bien conçu rien a dire
Yves B. published the 01/06/2018 following an order made on 01/06/2018
pratique mais cher!