Truvativ Descendant Eagle Carbon Boost (BB30)
|Price||quantity||Add to cart|
175mm - 32t
The svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Descendant carbon crankset uses a proprietary TRUVATIV carbon construction process that delivers a crankset light enough for XC, yet bold and badass enough for Enduro. Style and substance—Descendant.
- Less weight with direct mount ring
- Most affordable carbon crankset in the industry
- Carbon construction for lightweight durability
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain
- Arm Material: Carbon
- Chainring Material: Aluminum
- Available Arm Lengths: 175mm
- Bolts: Direct mount
- BB30 axle
- Chainrings: 32t X-SYNC™ direct mount
- Chainline : 52mm
- Compatible 1x12s drivetrain
- Bearings not supplied
- Weight: 585gr with 32t chainring
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.