-Round directmount narrow/wide chainring for your Shimano XTR M9100 crankset
-Compatible with Shimano 12s drivetrain
-Made from7075-T651 Aluminum Alloy
-Surface coating : Color anodizing
-Made withCNC milling
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping.
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings).
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy.
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting.
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide).
- Manufactured using highly durable aluminum alloy.
45gr (28T), 51gr (30T), 57gr (32T), 63gr (34T), 72gr (36T)