The world’s lightest road brakes
The Long Reach brakes are not necessary for most road bike applications. However, some rim and fork combinations can have the pads of the brakes sitting too high on the rim. If you are not sure of what to order, go with the Long Reach - they only add 2 grams to the set weight. The Long Reach calipers have an extended reach of 5 mm (50 mm from center of Centerbolt to center of pad)
Lekki8 high-performance super-lightweight road calipers with black inner arms. Includes Front brake and rear brake with padholders and full titanium hardware. Brakes come with Shimano compatible padholders - Does not include pads.
Calipers are made from Grade 5 titanium, 7075 aluminum, and carbon fiber. These material optimized parts in the new Lekki8 allow not only the lightest road caliper ever made but also the smallest. The compact architecture provides an inherent stoutness and rigidity as well as improved aerodynamics. Clearance under the arms allows for generous clearance for large tires.
- Currently world's lightest road caliper set at 137 grams for the pair (minus pads).
- Compatible with 28mm rims and up to 32c tires.
- No sacrifice or compromise in performance.
- Cam system allows quick change-over from narrow to wide rims.
- Most compact brake on the market for improved aerodynamics.