Wolftooth EnCase system Hex Bit Wrench
|Price||quantity||Add to cart|
||Add to cart|
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase™ System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve (sold separately) with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebars inner diameter.
HEX BIT WRENCH MULTI-TOOL
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx compatible)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when tool head is bent
- Store in handlebar with EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately)
- Magnet on the bottom of tool for convenient storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
STORAGE SLEEVE (sold separately)
- Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately EnCase System Extras)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Fits most mountain handlebars and road handlebars. Does not fit ergonomic-style road bars with extra bends in the drops.
- Works with both carbon and aluminum handlebars.
- Minimum internal bar diameter is 17.5mm.
- Known incompatible handlebars: Syntace Vector, Diety Skywire, Jones H-Bar Loop SG 2.5, Chromag BZA, BMC RCB01, S-Works Hover Carbon
IMPORTANT! Do not force the sleeves in the handlebars. They should slide in with one finger. If the sleeve binds at all during installation - trim or double check to make sure the tool is oriented correctly.
- Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool: 7075-T6 aluminum, CrV steel
- Storage Sleeves: EPDM rubber, 6061-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA