Speedplay Ultra Light Action Chromo pedals (Walkable)
|Price||quantity||Add to cart|
| Black |
- 40,00 €
The Ultimate Road Pedal for Recreational Cycling featuring Speedplay Hybrid Pedal Technology!
Designed for the serious enthusiast or first time clipless user, the Speedplay Ultra Light Action Pedal System features an advanced hybrid pedal technology that combines the most user-friendly characteristics found in Speedplay's popular X and Zero road pedals. Speedplay Ultra Light Action pedals blend the legendary ease-of-entry and luxurious non-centering free-float of Speedplay's X Pedal System together with the robust spring design and enhanced durability of Speedplay's Zero Pedal System. Named "Ultra Light Action" after its unique low-force, high-security latch mechanism, the new Speedplay Ultra Light Action Pedal System provides the easiest and most intuitive entry and release functions ever
While Speedplay's primary design goal was to create the most user-friendly clipless pedal system ever, Ultra Light Action pedals continue to provide the same cutting-edge performance benefits that have made Speedplay pedals famous, including:EASY DUAL-SIDED ENTRY
- : The symmetrical Ultra Light Action pedal is always in the right position for engagement, whether it is right-side-up, upside-down, or anywhere in between.
- : The Ultra Light Action pedal is automatically guided into the recessed cleat-cavity during engagement. This makes the pedals extraordinarily easy to find by feel and eliminates the need to look down.
- : The security of the engagement mechanism doesn't rely on spring tension, so it is not necessary to have a stiff retention spring. It's easy to get in and out of without a struggle, and you won't have to worry about pulling out inadvertently.
- : Free float without spring recentering tension allows feet to find their natural float range during the pedal stroke and eliminates knee strain.
- : The pedal/cleat combination provides a large and stable platform that won't rock side-to-side, improving power efficiency and all-day comfort. Keep in mind that with Speedplay's unique inverted design, the cleat is the platform!
- Chrome-Moly pedal each - 110g (220gr for the pair)
- : Thin pedal body provides the lowest stack height and best cornering clearance available.
- : Set-up is easy because no complicated adjustments are needed.
- : High precision cartridge and needle bearings ensure high quality, low friction and durability.
- : A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
- : Ultra Light Action cleats fit any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
The Ultra Light Action Pedal System is for you if you are a:
- Serious enthusiast seeking the easiest entry and easiest release of any pedal system
- Competitive cyclist who seeks a pedal for use in training and non-competition
- Rider who is new to clipless pedals
- All riders, including lighter weight riders such as women and youths, who desire low-force entry
- Rider who does not want to overcome a spring-tension stop to release from the cleat
- Rider updating from X series
- Rider who prefers a float range of 15 degrees
Note: Ultra Light Action pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Zero and X-Series cleats. Ultra Light Action cleats are not compatible with Zero and X-Series pedals.
Pedals supplied with: Walkable cleats
Speedplay’s new Walkable™ Cleat technology for Ultra Light Action pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Ultra Light Action Walkable™ Cleats are the first truly walkable™ cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward.
Included with the cleat sets are handy plugs called Cleat Buddies for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the cleat’s center cavity. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag.
Cleat Weight with Cover
3-hole: 138g per pair
4-hole: 100g per pair